Chunky Mango Pancakes
- 1 pc Calypso Mango Cut into small chunks
- 1 cup Self-raising Flour
- 300 g Diet Vanilla or Honey Yoghurt
- 3 pcs Large Eggs
- 1 Canola Oil Spray
- 150 g Diet Fruit Yoghurt (for serving)
- 2 pcs Calypso Mangoes Peeled and cut into segments (for serving)
- Sift self-raising flour into a bowl. Make a hollow in centre of the flour, add the vanilla or honey yoghurt and eggs. Using a wire whisk, gently stir until ingredients are combined. Do not overbeat the ingredients. Stir in the mango cubes.
- Heat a large frying pan and lightly spray with canola oil. Spoon in 2 tablespoons of batter per hotcake, reduce heat to low, cook 1 minute or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn over cook further 30 seconds or until firm to touch. Remove, keep warm. Repeat procedure until 12 hotcakes are made.
- For each serving, layer 3 hotcakes with sliced mangoes and dribbles of fruit yoghurt.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!