- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup 100% No Added Sugar Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Grated Orange Peel
- 2 pcs Navel Oranges Peeled and segmented
- 1 pc Red Grapefruit Peeled and segmented
- 1 pc Mandarin Peeled, segmented and segments halve lengthways
- 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Mint
- To make the syrup, combine the first five ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine oranges, mandarins, grapefruit and mint.
- Add syrup and gently toss.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!