Hot Mango Pickle
- 5 pcs Red Chillies Chopped and seeded
- 2 pcs Green Capsicum Chopped and seeded
- 2 pcs Red Capsicum Chopped and seeded
- 4 pcs Large Onions Peeled and chopped finely
- 12 pcs Green Mangoes Peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup Sultanas
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 cup Chopped Ginger Root
- 1/2 cup Chopped Coriander
- 2 Tbsp Black Mustard Seeds
- 750 mL Malt Vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients, except vinegar, in a heavy-based saucepan. Add enough vinegar so that the other ingredients are covered in the pan. Bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer until the mixture is thick and the fruit and vegetables are soft. Pour into sterilised jars. Seal with sterilised lids and store in a cool place.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!