Seedless Watermelon and Cucumber Sambal
- 1/2 pc Lebanese Cucumber
- 100 g Low-fat Natural Yoghurt
- 1 pc Small Red Onion
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Mint Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Dried Mint
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 200 g Seedless Watermelon Flesh Cut into 2cm cubes
- Remove the seeds from the cucumber and finely chop the flesh. Place in a bowl with the yoghurt, onion, fresh and dried mint and the salt. Mix together until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- To serve, place the diced seedless watermelon in four small bowls. Spoon the minted yoghurt mixture into the centre of each bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!