Green Pawpaw Salad
- 3 pcs Cloves Garlic Peeled and crushed
- 3 pcs Green Chillies Seeded and roughly chopped
- 3 pcs Coriander Roots Washed and trimmed
- 3/4 cup Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Fish Sauce
- 30 g Caster Sugar
- 410 g Fresh Green Pawpaw Finely shredded
- Combine the garlic, green chillies, coriander roots, lime juice, fish sauce and caster sugar using a mortar and pestle or a food processor to make the dressing. Set aside.
- Combine all of the other ingredients and serve immediately with the dressing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!