Coral Trout with Pear Sauce
Pan-fried fresh coral trout fillets with a refreshing ginger-infused pear sauce.
- 4 Coral Trout Fillets
- 1 Small Amount of Plain Flour
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Small Josephine Pears Cored and sliced
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger Grated
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- Heat a frying pan and cook pears, lemon juice and ginger for 3-4 minutes. Add wine. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Toss fish in flour. Heat oil in frying pan. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until flesh flakes. Serve sauce over fish on a bed of steamed vegetables, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!