Fish Fillets with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
A delectable combination of fish and mushroom.
- 4 pcs Fish Fillets Lowfat
- 1 pc Onion Finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Pinch Salt and Pepper
- 75 g Fresh Button Mushrooms Slliced
- 3 pcs Shallots Chopped
- 2 tsp Prepared Seeded Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornflour
- 1 cup Carnation Light Evaporated MIlk
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil or Canola Oil
- Combine fish with onion, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper, stand 15 minutes.
- Heat pan, add fish mixture, cook until tender, turning once. Remove fish from pan, add mushrooms, shallots and mustard to pan, cook 1 minute.
- Add combined cornflour and Carnation Light Evaporated Milk, bring to boil stirring, spoon over fish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!