- 500 Grams Snapper Fillets
- 4 Pieces Shallots Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 Tbsp Chives
- 1 Tbsp White Wine (60ml)
- 1 Piece Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Thyme or Marjoram
- Arrange fish fillets in a casserole dish. Layer the shallots and herbs on top of the fish. Add wine, garlic and herbs. Cover lightly with a sheet of baking paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a moderate oven or until fish is opaque and flakes when a knife is inserted.
- Serve from the baking dish, pouring a little of the juices over each portion.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!