Ruby Red Casserole
- 3 Pieces Medium Onions Chopped
- 2 Pieces Fennel Bulbs Chopped
- 675 Grams Red Cabbage Shredded
- 1 Piece Large Granny Smith Apple (235g) Peeled, Cored and Chopped
- 300 ml Low-fat Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp Horse Radish Sauce
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper To taste
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- In a large casserole combine the onions, fennel, red cabbage and apple.
- Combine the yoghurt and horseradish sauce in a small bowl. Stir through casserole; season with salt and pepper. Cover; bake for 1 1/2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with crunchy rolls or as a side dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!