Potato and Beetroot Salad
- 12 Pieces Gourmet Potatoes Boiled until tender
- 6 Pieces Fresh Baby Beetroot or 1 Can of Beetroot
- 2 Pieces Cloves Garlic Skin Skin on
- 1 Piece Red Onion Skin on
- 2 Cups Natural Yoghurt Low-fat
- 2 Pieces Cucumbers Thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Mint Leaves Roughly chopped
- 1 Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper To taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Bake the beetroot, garlic and onion for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Allow beetroot and onion to cool, then peel. Squeeze garlic from skin and mix with yoghurt, cucumber, mint, salt and pepper.
- Fold yoghurt mixture through potatoes, beetroot and onion.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!