Prawn & Apple Salad with Asian Dressing
- 4 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Lime Juice
- 4 Tsp Fish Sauce
- 4 Tsp Caster Sugar
- 2 Pieces Bunches Baby Bok Choy Roughly chopped
- 2 Pieces Fuji Apples Cored and thinly sliced
- 80 Grams Snow Pea Sprouts
- 24 Pieces Large Cooked Prawns Peel with tails left intact
- 4 Tbsp Coriander Leaves To garnish
- Mix together in a bowl the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, fish sauce and caster sugar. Set aside.
- Toss together the bok choy, apple and snow pea sprouts. Arrange on 4 plates.
- Top with the prawns and drizzle over the dressing. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!