Gourmet Jacket Potatoes
Jazz up your potatoes!
- 5 pcs Ruby Lou or Royal Blue Potatoes (200g each)
- 150 g Bocconcini Cheese Sliced
- 250 g Prosciutto Thinly sliced
- 10 Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 10 pcs Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1 Pinch Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender. Let cool a little.
- Cut in half and lay flat upwards and top with bocconcini, prosciutto, olives and tomato.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Season with black pepper and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!