For burgers with a difference, try these tasty vegetarian burgers.
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 Pinch of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Chives
- 1/2 cup Grated Reduced-fat Cheese
- 2 cups Chopped Vegetables Cooked without fat
- Beat ricotta, flour and eggs until smooth. Add cooked vegetables, pepper, chives and cheese.
- Place tablespoons of mixture in a hot non-stick pan. Flatten slightly. Cook gently until browned, turning once.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!