Gourmet Vegetable Pizza
A quick and delicious pizza!
- 1 pc Large Field Mushrooms
- 100 g Tomato Paste
- 1 pc Small Bayleaf Chopped
- 60 g Reduced-fat Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- 3 pcs Artichoke Hearts No oil, drained
- 1 pc Red Onion Peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Black Olives Pitted
- 1/2 cup Eggplant Coarsely chopped
- 45 g Mushrooms Sliced
- 45 g Baby Spinach Leaves Washed
- Spread a layer of tomato paste on the pita bread. Scatter the remaining ingredients, except spinach leaves, over the top.
- Bake in a hot oven (200°C) for 15 - 20 minutes or until base is crispy and the top is heated through. Scatter torn spinach leaves over the hot pizza and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!