Traditional Italian Peperonata
Enjoy the classic taste of Italy!
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pc Onion Sliced
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1 pc Green Capsicum Sliced
- 1 pc Zucchini Sliced
- 4 pcs Ripe Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 pc Small Eggplant Cubed
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Oregano
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Add capsicum, zucchini, tomatoes and eggplant. Cover. Cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add oregano and pepper. Cook for further 5 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!