Grilled Chilli and Orange Fish
Spicy fish fillets with a dash of orange make a tasty, low-fat meal.
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Finely Shredded Orange Rind
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce Salt-reduced
- 1 pc Red Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Orange Juice
- 400 g White Fish Fillets of Your Choice
- 4 Sprigs Coriander or Parsley for Garnish
- 1 pc Lemon for Garnish
- 4 cup Steamed Rice
- In a non-stick saucepan, combine the honey, orange rind, soy sauce, chilli, ginger and orange juice. Heat gently for three minutes without boiling.
- Grill fish fillets for 2-3 minutes each side, basting generously with sauce. Serve fillets with any remaining sauce on steamed or boiled rice. Garnish with fresh coriander and slices of lemon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!