Grilled Salmon with Avocado and Bean Salad
A delicious way to serve fish.
- 200 g Green Beans
- 12 pcs Grourmet Baby Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 pc red onion Thinly sliced
- 0.4 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 100 g avocado Peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 pcs Small Salmon Fillets (100g each)
- 1 Pinch of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Boil or steam beans until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well. Place potatoes in saucepan of boiling water. Cook until tender. Drain. Add parsley. Keep lid on saucepan.
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Place the beans and onion in a medium bowl. Add mustard and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add avocado slices, sprinkle lemon juice over and toss gently to combine.
- Spray the salmon fillets with cooking spray and season with pepper. Cook on preheated grill for 1 - 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the bean salad among serving plates and top with the salmon. Serve with boiled potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!