Turkey and Nectarine Salad
A light, fresh salad with a zesty dressing.
- 1 pc Lettuce
- 250 g Turkey Cooked
- 2 Nectarines Pitted and sliced
- 2 Stalks Celery Sliced diagonally
- 1 Bunch Flame Seedless Grapes
- 3 pcs Spring Onions Chopped
- 1/2 cup Silvered Almonds Toasted
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (for dressing)
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice (for dressing)
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger grated (for dressing)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Parsley (for dressing)
- Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves and top with turkey, nectarines, celery, grapes, spring onions and almonds.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake well and pour over salad. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!