Hot and Spicy Chicken
Sizzling chicken recipe for all occasions!
- 4 pcs Chicken Thighs Skin removed
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger Finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 cup Natural Yoghurt Low-fat
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- Make a few small slices in the chicken thighs to absorb flavour of marinade.
- Process garlic and ginger in a food processor for a few seconds. Add all remaining ingredients. Process until smooth. Pour over chicken in a shallow bowl. Marinate in refrigerator for 3 - 4 hours or overnight.
- Cook chicken thighs on a barbecue, under the grill or in a 200ºC oven until cooked through. Serve with a fresh salad and rice, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!