Tuna, Chickpea and Roast Tomato Salad
Chickpea, tuna and tomato lovers will love this filling salad for lunch or dinner.
- 400 g Canned Chick Peas Drained
- 150 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 mL Light Sprays Olive Oil Spray
- 180 g Tuna in Springwater Drained
- 100 g Mixed Lettuce
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Place chickpeas and tomatoes on a baking dish lined with baking paper. Spray with a little olive oil spray.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and toss.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!