Hot! Potato Wedges
- 500 g Potatoes Cut into wedges (skin on)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Chicken Stock Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Lightly spray foil-lined tray with cooking spray.
- Place potato wedges into large bowl; cover with water. Let stand for 10 minutes. Drain potatoes and pat dry.
- Place potatoes into another bowl; add oil, stock powder, pepper, chili and paprika. Mix until the potatoes are coated.
- Arrange wedges on greased tray in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven; turn wedges and cook for further 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!