King Snapper with Vegetables
This is a great meal for the whole family and it's easy enough to make any night of the week. Enjoy!
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tsp King Snapper Fillets
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Leek Sliced
- 2 Sticks Celery Sliced
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup Red Cabbage Finely sliced
- 1/4 cup Savoy Cabbage Finely sliced
- 1 pc Large Carrot Grated
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds Toasted
- 1/2 cup Sour Light Cream
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Sprinkle snapper fillets with black pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork. Remove from pan. Keep warm.
- Add leek, celery and white wine to pan. Cook for about 3 minutes or until leek is soft. Add red cabbage, Savoy cabbage and carrot. Cook, uncovered, for about 8 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking. Stir in sesame seeds and sour light cream. Cook for a further minute.
- Serve hot with snapper fillets. Accompany with hot, baked potato wedges, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!