Winter Snapper with Vegetables
Indulge in these flaky snapper fillets, served hot with light creamy vegetables!
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 pcs Pink Snapper Fillets
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Leek Sliced
- 2 Sticks Celery Sliced
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1/4 Red Cabbage Finely sliced
- 1/4 Savoy Cabbage Finely sliced
- 1 pc Large Carrot Grated
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds Toasted
- 1/2 cup Extra LLight Sour Cream
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Sprinkle snapper fillets with black pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork. Remove from pan. Keep warm.
- Add leek, celery and white wine to pan. Cook for about 3 minutes or until leek is soft. Add red cabbage, savoy cabbage and carrot. Cook, uncovered, for about 8 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking. Stir in sesame seeds and light sour cream. Cook for a further minute. Serve hot with snapper fillets.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!