Kumara and Beans in Sweet Chilli
- 300 g Kumara (Sweet potato)
- 300 g Fresh Green Beans
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- 40 g Reduced Fat Margarine
- Cut kumara in half lengthways, cut into 1cm slices, cut beans into 5cm lengths.
- Steam or boil vegetables until just cooked (approx 10 minutes).
- Combine honey, sauce, ginger and margarine in small saucepan. Place on low heat and simmer until margarine is melted. Mix well.
- Pour mixture over kumara and beans and mix gently until combined.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!