Low-fat Tuna Mornay
Real tuna mornay with loads of flavour, but low on fat.
- 2 cans Tuna in Brine (425g each) Drained
- 1 tsp Chicken Stock Powder Reduced salt
- 1 pc Small Brown Onion Diced
- 1 Tbsp Plain Flour
- 2 tsp Reduced Fat Margarine
- 2 Sachets Single Serve Light Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Skim Milk
- Microwave onion in a little water on High for 5 minutes.
- Melt margarine in medium-sized saucepan, add flour, mix well. Gradually beat in milk (use whisk to avoid lumps) until white sauce is made.
- Add soup, stock powder and mix well. Stir in tuna, onion. Bring to boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice or pasta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!