Spaghetti Bolognese With Chicken
This yummy chicken bolognese recipe is sure to become a family favourite!
- 2 pcs Onions Chopped
- 400 g Skinless Chicken Breasts Minced or finely diced
- 500 g Fresh Tomatoes Roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Paste No added salt
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 600 g Cooked Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Coat of Olive Oil Spray
- 4 tsp Parmesan Cheese Shaved
- Spray a large non-stick saucepan with oil. Add onions. Sauté until onions are tender. Add chicken. Stir over high heat until meat is browned. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, basil and pepper. Add wine and water. Mix well.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for approximately 45 minutes or until nearly all liquid has evaporated.
- Top the warmed spaghetti with the chicken and bolognese sauce. Sprinkle with shaved parmesan cheese and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!