Marinated Vegetable Kebabs
Make the most of your barbecue with these tasty vegetable kebabs.
- 2 pcs Zucchini
- 2 pcs Yello Capsicums
- 24 pcs Button Mushrooms
- 1 pc Punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 pcs Onions Cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 2 pcs cloves garlic Crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Cut zucchini and capsicum into chunky pieces. Thread vegetables onto kebab sticks.
- Combine marinade ingredients. Place kebabs in a shallow dish. Cover with marinade. Marinate for 10 minutes. Drain marinade and reserve.
- Grill or barbecue kebabs until golden brown. Brush frequently with reserved marinade. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!