Mexican Bean Rolls
A Mexican bean delight - perfect for lunch or an easy dinner!
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 pc Small Red Capsicum Sliced
- 1 pc Small Green Capsicum Sliced
- 1/2 pc Zucchini Diced
- 3 cup Pre-cooked Kidney Beans
- 4 pcs Lebanese Bread
- 1/4 cup Grated Cheese Reduced-fat
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic, chilli powder, cumin, capsicums and zucchini. Cook for about 5 - 7 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Add beans. Cook a further 2 minutes or until beans are heated through.
- Divide bean mixture into four portions. Place each portion on one side of each Lebanese bread. Roll up to make four servings. Place on a lightly greased baking tray. Sprinkle with cheese. Place in a hot oven (200ºC) and cook for about 10 - 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!