Mushroom and Red Capsicum Patties
A delicious vegetarian meal idea!
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pc Onion Finely chopped
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed
- 3 cups Sliced Button Mushrooms
- 1 pc Red Capsicum Deseeded and chopped
- 65 g Chopped Nuts
- 100 g Breadcrumbs
- 2 pcs Eggs Lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Sauté onion and garlic until onion is soft. Add mushrooms and capsicum. Cook until capsicum is tender. Transfer mushroom mixture into a large bowl. Add nuts, breadcrumbs, eggs and parsley. Mix until well combined. Divide mixture into 8 portions. Flatten slightly. Grill for 7 minutes each side or until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!