Pasta with Broccoli and Pine Nuts
A simple, yet nutritious meal.
- 250 g Broccoli
- 1 pc Onion Chopped
- 30 g Pine Nuts
- 1 pc Garlic Clove Crushed
- 1 Tbsp Safflower Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Dried
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 375 g Penne Pasta
- Steam broccoli over boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and chop very finely.
- Heat oil in pan and fry onion and garlic until golden. Add broccoli and pine nuts. Stir thoroughly and keep hot.
- Cook spaghetti as directed and drain. Stir through broccoli and pine nut mixture.
- Pile onto heated serving dishes and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!