Fish with Mango Salsa
This dish is tasty and easy to make.
- 1 pc Mango (240g)
- 1/2 pc Lebanese Cucumber (50g)
- 1/2 pc Small Spanish Onion
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Paprika
- 4 pcs Fish Fillets (150g each)
- 200 g Natural, Plain, Low-fat Yoghurt
- To make the mango salsa: Peel the mango, remove the flesh and chop it finely. Chop the cucumber and onion finely and combine with the mango.
- Combine the oil and paprika and brush over the fish.
- Cook the fish on a non-stick grill (such as a George Foreman)for 3 minutes on each side or until just cooked through.
- Serve the fish with the mango salsa and some yoghurt on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!