Pineapple & Prawn Satays
What a yummy way to enjoy prawns.
- 1 pc Golden Circle Fresh Peeled Pineapple (750g)
- 1 kg Green Prawns Peeled and deveined
- 1 pc Clove Garlic
- 20 g Reduced Fat Margarine Melted
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Cut 24 bite sized wedges from pineapple.
- Thread pineapple and prawns alternately onto 8 skewers.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mix well and marinate skewers for 30 minutes.
- Heat and grease BBQ or grill and cook kebabs quickly over high temperature, for 5 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade during cooking.
- Serve with a salad and crusty bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!