Potato and Broccoli Pie
- 1 1/2 kg Potatoes (Cooked and mashed)
- 3 cup Broccoli Florets 360 g
- 200 g Yellow Squash (Sliced)
- 1 pc Onion (Small, finely chopped) 60 g
- 4 Tbsp Light Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese (Grated) 10 g
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Blanch or microwave the broccoli and squash until just tender.
- While still warm, mix with the onion and cream cheese.
- Season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Put into a shallow ovenproof dish and cover with mashed potato.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and brown under a hot grill or in a hot oven.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!