Vegetable Dim Sims
- 1 Tbsp Low Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1 pc Carrot Grated
- 1/2 cup Cabbage Finely chopped
- 2 pcs Spring Onions Chopped
- 1/2 cup Beanshoots Chopped
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 250 g Packet Wonton Wrappers
- 1/2 cup Low Salt Soy Sauce Extra for serving
- Combine soy sauce, cornflour and ginger together and mix in carrot, cabbage, onion, beanshoots and cheese.
- Place a tablespoon of mixture into the centre of each wonton wrapper, brush edges with water, bring all corners in together and twist. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place dim sims in a shallow pan with enough boiling water to cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain and serve with extra soy sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!