Potato and Seafood Stir-Fry
- 2 pcs Medium Potatoes (Royal Blue, Ruby Lou or Nadine) unpeeled
- 12 pcs Large Raw Prawns Peeled and deveined
- 12 pcs Scallops
- 200 g Raw Squid Cut into rings
- 1 Bunch Bok Choy Chopped
- 1 pc Medium Red Capsicum Diced
- 1 pc Red Onion Finely diced
- 00 g Snow Peas Topped and tailed
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Finely chopped (for dressing)
- 1 pc Red Chilli Finely chopped (for dressing)
- 1 pc 3cm Long Piece Fresh Ginger Finely chopped (for dressing)
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Chopped (for dressing)
- 2 Tbsp Salt-reduced Soy Sauce (For dressing)
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce (For dressing)
- 2 Tbsp White Sugar (For dressing)
- 1 Lime, Zest and Juice (For dressing)
- 1 Coat of Olive Oil Spray
- Boil steam or microwave potatoes whole.
- Dice potatoes and mix with prepared vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, combine and mix all dressing ingredients.
- Stir-fry seafood and vegetables on a pre-heated, oiled flat bbq plate or wok until cooked. Add half the dressing, quickly toss, then remove stir-fry and place into a serving bowl. Fold through remaining dressing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!