Potato and Zucchini Layer
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Herbs (Thyme or rosemary leaves)
- 1/2 tsp Pepper (freshly ground black pepper)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 pcs Spring Onions Thinly sliced
- 1 pc red capsicum Seeded and cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 pcs Potatoes Medium, peeled and thinly sliced (500g)
- 1 tsp garlic Crushed
- 4 pcs Small Zucchini Cut into thin sticks (400g)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place half the potato slices in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with thyme, garlic, salt, pepper and spring onions.
- Add zucchini and red capsicum, season and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Top with the remaining potatoes, brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 - 45 minutes at 200°C, removing the foil for the last 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!