Vegetarian Pita Pizzas
- 8 pcs Small Wholemeal Pita Breads
- 1 Tbsp Low-salt Tomato Paste
- 1 pc Tomato Sliced
- 1 pc red capsicum Sliced into rings
- 225 g Can Pineapple Pieces in Natural Juice Drained
- 1/2 cup Grated Reduced-fat Mozzarella Cheese (75g)
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary and Oregano for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup Sliced Mushrooms (60g)
- Spread tomato paste onto pita breads and top with mushrooms, tomato, capsicum and pineapple.
- Sprinkle with herbs and cheese. Place under a hot grill until cheese melts and pizzas are warmed through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!