Potato Tortilla Wrap with Basil Mayo
Let the kids help you prepare this easy meal
- 2 pcs Medium Potatoes Unpeeled
- 4 Wholegrain Tortilla Wraps
- 3 Tbsp Grated Reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese
- 150 g Avocado Diced
- 1 pc Medium Tomato Diced
- 2 Tbsp Reduced-fat Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Basil Chopped
- Boil steam or microwave potatoes and let cool before dicing them.
- Combine mayonnaise and basil and beat into a smooth paste.
- Lay out a tortilla wrap and in middle layer add potato, cheese, avocado and tomato. On one side of the wrap, smear with the basil mayo. Wrap up tightly. Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!