Prawn and Macadamia Stir-fry
A fresh way to serve prawns. Note that this recipe serves a lot of people, so adjust if necessary.
- 1 pc Large Onion Cut into slim wedges
- 3 pcs Cloves Garlic Finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Ginger
- 1 pc Small Red Chilli Finely chopped
- 1 cup Macadmia Halves
- 1 kg Green Prawns Peeled leaving tail intact
- 750 g Chinese Vegetables of Your Choice
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oyster or Plum Sauce
- 80 mL Water or Stock
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- Heat wok and spray with oil. Add onion, garlic, ginger, chilli and macadamia nuts and stir fry for two minutes or until macadamias are starting to brown. Add prawns and stir fry until they change colour. Add vegetables and stir fry for one to two minutes or until just wilted. Combine sauces and blended water and cornflour. Stir in prawns, adding more water if necessary, and cook until mixture thickens. Serve with steamed rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!