Salmon & Cream Cheese Roll-Up
This combination of ingredients makes perfect sandwich fillings.
- 250 g Light Spreadable Cream Cheese (tub)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chives Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Capers Drained and chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Parge Pitta
- 415 g Pink Salmon (tinned) Drained and flaked
- 1 pc Medium Red Onion Thinly sliced
- 1/2 Medium Cos Lettuce Shredded
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, capers, chives and juice in small bowl until combined.
- Spread cheese mixture along centre of each pitta, top with salmon, onion and lettuce; roll up.
- Cut rolls in half and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!