Roast Mediterranean Vegetables
Be on your way to getting your daily five veg with this tempting dish!
- 300 g Button Mushrooms Trimmed
- 1 pc Large Red Capsicum Chopped
- 1 pc Large Yellow Capsicum Chopped
- 1 pc Eggplant Cut into 2cm pieces
- 450 g Butternut Pumpkin Cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 pcs Large Garlic Cloves Thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Pinch of Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- 125 g Marinated Feta Drained, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 250ºC. Position shelf towards the top of the oven.
- Combine all the vegetables and garlic in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast, turning the vegetables every 10 minutes, for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle with parsley and feta. Toss to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature with barbecue lamb, chicken or chops.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!