Roasted Beetroot, Spinach and Sweet Potato Salad
Wonderful as a winter salad.
- 3 pcs Beetroot Unpeeled, cut into wedges
- 1 pc Sweet Potato Unpeeled, cut into wedges
- 20 g Australian Butter Melted
- 3 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Low-fat Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tsp Finely Grated Orange Rind
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed
- 500 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 100 g Green Beans Blaanched
- 2 Tbsp Toasted Pistachio Nuts Chopped
- 1 Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place vegetables in baking dish, drizzle over the butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Combine yogurt, juice, rind and garlic.
- Arrange the spinach, beans and roasted vegetables on serving plates.
- Drizzle over the dressing and sprinkle with pistachio nuts and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!