Sweet Potato and Zucchini Curry
An easy curry meal that is extremely flavoursome!
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 pc Large Sweet Potato Peeled and cubed
- 2 pcs Zucchini Cubed
- 1 cup Coconut Milk 98.5% Fat-free
- 2 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp Palm Sugar or Raw Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce (Optional, Omit for Vegetarian Dish)
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves
- Heat oil in wok. Add sweet potato and zucchini. Stir-fry until vegetables are golden brown.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste and sugar. Cook gently until vegetables are just tender. Add fish sauce to taste (optional). Garnish with whole fresh basil leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!