Roasted Salmon Fillet with Nectarine Salsa
An exciting way to use juicy nectarines.
- 6 pcs Salmon Fillets (about 100g each)
- 1 Bunch Watercress Washed and broken into stems
- 3 Large Nectarines Cut Into Large Chunks
- 1 pc Small Spanish Onion Finely diced
- 1/2 pc Red Capsicum Finely diced
- 1 Small Lebanese Cucumber Peeled and finely diced
- 3/4 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 pc Small Red Chilli Seeded and finely chopped
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!