Salmon and Mushroom Salad
This satisfying salad makes a great lunch or light dinner.
- 1/2 cup Light Soy Sauce Salt reduced
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1 tsp Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 4 pcs Salmon Fillets Skin on
- 400 g Button Mushrooms Halved
- 100 g pkt Baby Asian Greens
- 1 pc Red Capsicum Cut into thin strips
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts Trimmed
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, five spice and sugar in a jug. Place salmon and mushrooms in separate ceramic bowls. Pour half marinade over each, stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Preheat a barbecue plate or non-stick frying pan over high heat. Drain salmon, discard the marinade. Cook salmon for 2 - 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover to keep warm.
- Add Asian greens, capsicum, bean sprouts, coriander and mint to the marinated mushrooms, toss to combine. Flake the salmon fillets and add to the salad with sweet chilli sauce. Toss gently to combine. Serve with extra sweet chilli sauce if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!