These tender mushrooms are cooked in satay sauce. They're delicious served with steamed jasmine rice.
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 pcs Clove Garlic Crushed
- 700 g Small Cup Mushrooms Trimmed
- 1 cup Light Satay Sauce
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk Light, 98.5% Fat-free
- 8 pcs Green Onions Thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Unsalted Peanuts
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add oil, garlic and mushrooms and cook, tossing frequently, for 3 - 4 minutes or until golden and just tender. Remove to a plate. Reduce heat to medium, add satay sauce and coconut milk and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until sauce comes to the boil.
- Add mushrooms and cook, tossing constantly, for 2 - 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat, stir through green onions and peanuts, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!