Savoury Baked Potatoes
- 4 pcs Medium Potatoes (150 g each)
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Cheese Grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 250 g Tofu
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1 pc Onion Finely Chopped
- Wash potatoes, arrange on microwaveable dish and cook on HIGH 6 minutes, until cooked through. Cool slightly; cut in half lengthwise and scoop out flesh. Put aside.
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mash tofu in a bowl with a fork. Mix in cheese, potato, salt and basil.
- Heat oil in fry pan and sauté onion until soft. Mix into tofu mixture.
- Divide the mixture between the potato shells, pressing the mixture in firmly.
- Place potato halves on a lightly greased tray and bake in oven until browned.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!