Seared Tuna with Baby Potato Salad
- 200 g Fresh Tuna
- 500 g Gourmet Potatoes (Cooked about 12 minutes)
- 300 g Fresh green beans (Blanched)
- 1 pc Bunch Fresh Watercress or Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Capers Rinsed
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Pinch Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper (To taste)
- 1 Juice of 1 Lemon (Optional)
- Spray a heavy frying pan with cooking spray, and heat. Lightly spray tuna with cooking spray. Sear tuna for 2-3 minutes on each side. Let it rest for 10 minutes then cut into large cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, beans, watercress and capers. In a smaller bowl, combine mustard and vinegar. Add to salad. Toss gently.
- Add tuna. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with lemon juice. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!