Silverbeet and Beanshoot Salad with Lemon Garlic Dressing
- 7 pcs Silverbeet Leaves Finely sliced (150g)
- 1 cup Washed Beanshoots (100g)
- 1/2 cup Pinenuts (75g)
- 2 pcs Medium Tomatoes (150g), Cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Rind Grated
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Polyunsaturated Oil
- 1/4 tsp 'Lite' or Table Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves
- Lemon Garlic Dressing: Blend oil and lemon juice. Add lemon rind, salt, garlic and nutmeg. Refrigerate for 2 hours to allow flavour to develop before using.
- In a large bowl toss together silverbeet, beanshoots, tomatoes, pinenuts and dressing.
- Serve chilled.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!