Spinach and Ricotta Tagliatelle
If you are a spinach lover, you'll enjoy this combination of pasta, cheese and spinach.
- 5000 g Fresh or Dried Tagliatelle
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1/2 tsp Dried Chilli
- 800 g Tin Whole Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar (Optional)
- 1 Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- 250 g Fresh English Spinach Washed
- 250 g Fresh Ricotta Cheese
- Cook tagliatelle according to directions on the packet.
- Spray frying pan with a little cooking spray, and fry garlic and chilli until soft. Add tomatoes, bring to boil, reduce and simmer until tomatoes have cooked down into a thick sauce, approximately 30 minutes. Remove from heat. Season to taste with red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Steam or sauté spinach. Stir pasta into the tomato sauce. Serve pasta, topped with spinach and fresh ricotta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!